Make profitable your network of contacts
Berga is looking for ambassadors ready to put their professional network to work. Do you have privileged access to decision-makers in companies that produce, sell, buy or process recycled materials? Contact us to become our Premium Partner!
This is a very interesting business opportunity, both for professionals active in the labor market and those in retirement. Our business model allows you to offer your services according to your own schedule and allows you to earn royalties on transactions made for Berga Recycling
Focused on results, our unique partnership program in the industry is aimed at professionals who wish to enhance their knowledge and contacts acquired during their career in the field of recycling. It is also suitable for highly motivated young professionals who, with outstanding interpersonal skills and sales skills, want to be a representative in a thriving industry with multiple possibilities.
Nom : MEDICATIS PPE INC.
Adresse: 72 Chemin des Aigles, Sainte-Anne-des-Lacs, QC J0R 1B0, Canada
Site Web : www.medicatisppe.com
Name: VIFI VIETNAM LTD. CO
Address: No. 7A, 236/32, Khuong Dinh Street, Thanh Xuan District, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 2439967173
Web site : www.vifivn.com
What is the Premium Partner Program
This is an exceptional business opportunity, which allows you to make your network of contacts active in the recycling industry profitable while minimizing your financial risks.
Our win-win partnership allows you to :
- Represent a growing company in a current and environmentally friendly industry;
- Do business on a global scale, with no geographical boundaries;
- Develop new markets in line with our desire to always innovate;
- Take advantage of our expertise in the field of trading of recycled materials and logistics in international trade;
- Access a global network, advanced technological tools and a powerful web platform;
- Remain competitive, efficient and well informed through mandatory training;
- Benefit from coaching sessions to optimize your interventions with the decision-makers in company.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.